Looking to bring corporate wellness programs virtually into your office? Let’s make this happen.
Whether you have a current idea in mind but not sure how to execute it or you’re looking to create a thriving corporate wellness culture but you have no idea where to start. This is where I come in – let’s chat and let me bring your idea to life.
As a former litigation law clerk turned corporate wellness professional, I have 20 years combined experience working in the corporate environment so I understand what employees are currently struggling with.
Thanks to the current pandemic and work at home order in Ontario, employees are faced with even more on their plates: having to balance online learning with their children and/or feeling isolated from routine social interaction of working in the office.
As an employer or HR team you have the ability to attract and retain star employees by understanding their needs. My job is to provide services to support your employees’ mental health and wellbeing, while reducing burnout and absences.
What my current clients are offering to their employees:
- Office Yoga – chair yoga class (most popular) and mat yoga
- Meditation & Mindfulness Classes – “refocus, refresh and stress reduction” – taught at a beginner level making them accessible to everyone
- Online workshop and events – these can be live or pre-recorded.
Examples of themes:
- Weekly or bi-weekly lunchtime yoga classes
- International Women’s Day (March 8)
- Mental Health Awareness Month (May)
- Administrative Professionals’ Day (last Wednesday of April)
- Beat The Winter Blahs (Jan/Feb)
- Wellness Week (ongoing)
- Health Hack For Busy People (ongoing)
- Ditch The Cravings (ongoing)
Contact Leah@HealthyFinish.ca & let’s get to know each other better.
The Nitty Gritty:
At no extra cost I take care of the tech – all classes are offered over Zoom. After the event, you will receive a recorded link to share within your company. Yoga and meditation classes start at $50/30 minutes. Workshops start at $100/45 minutes and may include a virtual handout.
Current and past clients include Cogeco, American Eagle and Samsung Canada.