Looking to bring corporate wellness programs virtually into your office? Let’s make this happen.
Whether you have a current idea in mind but not sure how to execute it or you’re looking to create a thriving corporate wellness culture but you have no idea where to start. This is where I come in – let’s chat and let me bring your idea to life.
As a former litigation law clerk turned corporate wellness professional, I have 20 years combined experience working in the corporate environment so I understand what employees are currently struggling with. Thanks to the current pandemic and work at home order in Ontario, employees are faced with even more on their plates: having to balance online learning with their children and/or feeling isolated from routine social interaction of working in the office.
As an employer or HR team you have the ability to attract and retain star employees by understanding their needs. My job is to provide services to support your employees’ mental health and wellbeing, while reducing burnout and absences.
What my current clients are offering to their employees:
- Office Yoga – chair yoga class (most popular) and mat yoga
- Meditation & Mindfulness Classes – “refocus, refresh and stress reduction” – taught at a beginner level making them accessible to everyone
- Online workshop and events – these can be live or pre-recorded.
Examples of workshop themes:
- Weekly or bi-weekly lunchtime yoga classes
- International Women’s Day (March 8)
- Mental Health Awareness Month (May)
- Administrative Professionals’ Day (last Wednesday of April)
- Beat The Winter Blahs
- Setting Yourself Up For Success – Healthy Goals For Transitioning Back Into The Office
- Health Hack For Busy People
- Ditch The Cravings
- Setting Healthy Boundaries With Social Media
Contact [email protected] & let’s get to know each other better.
The Nitty Gritty: Yoga and meditation classes start at $50/30 minutes. Workshops start at $125 for 30/45 minutes presentation and may include a digital handout. I offer and digital image and write up for you post on your company’s intranet or internal emails included with this package. At no extra cost I take care of the tech – all classes are offered over Zoom. After the event, you will receive a link with the recording to share within your company.
Current and past clients include Cogeco, American Eagle and Samsung Canada. I offer in person workshops and yoga classes too. Please contact me for more details.