We’re excited to share with you guys our newest class that launch this September at Maple Grove United Church.Fitness runs on Wednesdays at 10:15am taught by the wonderful Beverly. This class will replace Sitfit which used to run on Mondays.Gentle Chair Presenting Gentle Chair Fitness (GCF) is for anyone who wants to start exercising but attending a typical aerobic class is so unappealing. You might have difficulty standing for long periods of time but want to get stronger and take control of your health.Our philosophy is we do what we can. We combined a gentle cardio workout with strength training, balance and mindful stretching. This class is ideal for the older and more mature senior or those with limited mobility. Please note we don’t sit the entire time and participants are encouraged to use the chair or walking aid to move and balance.[email protected]. Class runs for 13 weeks starting Wednesday September 21st at 10:15am in the sanctuary. The investment of $104 and try out for free for all new members. To register contact Beverly at
- Town of Oakville Spring 2023 Schedule | Yoga for Seniors, Chair Yoga and Osteo Fit
- Next COPD Open House is December 6, 2022 | Town of Oakville – Glen Abbey Community Centre
- Is it too early to talk about Christmas?
- “My osteoarthritis has (almost) disappeared” – client testimonial
- Introducing…. Gentle Chair Fitness